a quilt top!

Well, I have finally sewn together my red and white quilt top! It was a beast! All those triangles to cut, sewing them all together for strips (25 in each strip plus the little ends), then trying to sew together the strips when they're all different lenghths! I cut lots of tips off of triangles because it was so frustrating. I also didn't have enough strips and had to add about 9 inches to the bottom (but I didn't want to do any more triangles so I did the strips). I think it turned out pretty nice despite all the issues and how long it took. Now all I have to do is quilt and bind it! (That may take another year or so . . . )